LED Living Technology is proud to introduce its ground-breaking high performance fluorescent-to-LED retrofit kit featuring our patented design with flexibility in mind. They are UL certified for recessed, surfaced mounted and suspended fixtures sized 1×1 and larger. Fits all common sizes 2×2, 2×4, 1×4, and 1×8, and many not so common sizes such as 1×1, 1×2, 1×3, 3×3, 4×4, and much more.
LED Fluorescent Troffer Retrofit Kit
LED Living Technology’s Claris LED Retrofit Kit features a revolutionary modular design for replacing fluorescent tubes with upgraded performance and improved quality of light. Employing Rapid Thermafuse Technology and Isotropic Diffusion, the Claris Kit recycles your existing troffer housing & saves as much as 86% in energy costs over fluorescent lamps.
CLARIS LED Retrofit Kits feature up to 86% power consumption reduction when compared with fluorescent tubes, performing at an extremely efficient up to 164 Lumens/Watt. Bring the brilliant and refreshing illumination of the great outdoors into your workspace. Experience color as it was meant to be seen with 86 CRI.
Quick & Simple Retrofit
CLARIS LED Retrofit Kits pioneer in speed and ease of installation. Simply remove fluorescent tubes and ballast and install Rapid Thermafuse LED Strips, high-performance LED driver and Isotropic Diffuser. The installation process can be completed in as little as 5-10 minutes.
Think Outside The Tube™
CLARIS Kits feature LED Living Technology’s tube-free LED design featuring patent-pending technologies. Rapid Thermafuse Technology – LEDs run cool (as low as 33°C) a high effective thermal management technique that produces over 192,000 hours (L70) of LED lifetime (Energy Star TM-21 Worksheet). Recycle and eliminate the need for a tube – an environmental and cost saving alternative available in many different designs.
Isotropic Diffusion Technology
LED Living Technology’s own patented Isotropic Diffusion technology allows Claris LED Retrofit Kits to offer unmatched optical rendering. Pair with a variety of lenses for optimal light output or preferred aesthetics (standard A12 prismatic, architectural grade Opalescent Film or Rigid Opalescent Lenses, Parabolic).
- Rapid ThermaFuse LED Technology for quick & simple installation
- Up to 86% power reduction compared to fluorescent lamps
- Uniquely flexible kit design for replacing fluorescent lamp configurations in recessed, surface-mounted, and suspended fixtures 1×1 and larger.
- Individual kits can be installed across multiple lights for tandem fixture/cove lighting applications, saving the costs of additional drivers and installation time
- 1598 classification is maintained after kit is installed
- Instant on/off operation, Dimmable and Daylighting Controllable Models Available (0-10V)
- RoHS compliant: contains no hazardous materials; radiation-free
- See spec sheet for all model numbers listed on the DLC QPL
- UL Classified for both US and Canada (classification maintained when kit is installed)
- Competitive cost
- Quick Payback
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Buy American
Retrofitted a total of 1,014 fixtures, a combination of 4-lamp and 3-lamp 4ft T8 running 10 hours per day with 8-strip and 6-strip Claris LED Retrofit Kits.
New LED System
Savings & Green Impact
Energy Reduction:64 %
Savings Over Life of Lamp:$962,588
kWh Saved Annual:197,932 kWh
Anual CO2 Reduction:313,600 pounds
Annual carbon sequestration equivalent:3,581 trees
Replaced a total of 48 fixtures, previously 124 Watt 2-ballast T12 fluorescent systems, with 44 Watt Claris LED Retrofit Kits. The Claris LED Retrofit was particularly suitable for this location, as housings are in hard-to-reach places and lamps burn 24 hours a day. With the energy savings, the ROI was just 2.4 years.