Warranty and Warranty Periods
Our lights are typically backed by 5 year warranty. Refer to a light's spec sheet, available on this website on the light's product page, to confirm warranty length.
LED Living warrants to the original end user that the products and parts will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the applicable warranty periods. A warranty period commences upon the date of invoice to the end user or, if the end user cannot provide proof of invoice, the ship date from LED Living. Warranty voided if LED Living serial label has been tampered with, including but not limiting removing, painting over, torn off or replaced by another label.
Obligation Under Warranty
LED Living’s sole obligation under the above warranty shall be to repair or replace products and parts during the warranty period. LED Living will do our best to ship a repaired or replaced product within a period of 30 days upon receiving returned item. LED Living does not however, assume responsibility for delays in replacement or repair of products or parts. Products and parts repaired or placed by LED Living under warranty shall be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period or ninety (90 days), whichever is longer. This warranty gives end users specific legal rights, and particular end users may also have other rights which may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE GIVEN AND LED LIVING EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to particular end users.
No salesperson, representative, or agent of LED Living is authorized to make a guarantee, warranty or representation that contradicts the terms contained in this Limited Warranty. Any waiver, alteration, addition, or modification to the warranties contained herein must be in writing and signed by authorized representatives of LED Living to be valid, binding, and enforceable. LED Living does not assume responsibility for any specific application to which any products or parts are applied including, but not limited to, compatibility with other equipment. All statements, technical information, or recommendations relating to the products or parts are based upon tests believed to be reliable, but do not constitute a guarantee or warranty.
LED LIVING SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, DIMINUITION OF GOOD WILL, OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM IN CONNECTION WITH LED LIVING PRODUCTS AND/OR PARTS. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to particular end users.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE NULL AND VOID FOR THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
- Modification or repair of any covered product or part by the end user or any non-authorized LED service provider.
- Improper use or installation including but not limited to physical damage from tools used, use of mounting hardware not originally provided with the products, failure to conduct regular maintenance or cleaning, or damage by accident or neglect, of any covered product or part by the end user of any third party; or
- Failure of the end user or any third party to exercise caution to protect any covered product or part from electrostatic discharge damage, adverse or rapid temperature changes leading to condensation or temperatures exceeding rated usage, humidity leading to condensation, general exposure of water to non-IP rated products, water exposure through capillary effect, or physical abuse; or
- Failure by the end user or any third party to use only LED Living specified rated input currents and/or voltages; or
- Removing the LED Living serial part number label; or
- Failure by the end user to follow the Return Authorization Process set forth below.
Return Material Authorization Process
As a condition precedent to the above Limited Warranty, the end user must:
- Obtain a return material authorization (RMA) from LED Living, which will include an RMA number that must be prominently displayed on the outside of the shipping container. Additionally, user will supply a detailed accounting of failure type and mode.
- Returns without an RMA number and Completed Paperwork will be rejected by LED Living and immediately returned to end user, freight collect.
- Items for return should be shipped to:
3615 Davisville Road
Hatboro, PA 19040
- Ship items for return with freight prepaid in an appropriately padded carton, together with a written description of the claimed defect.
- Damage in transit is end user’s responsibility and may be cause to void the warranty claim.